The I/O & RS485 Concentrator is the ideal product for IoT system integrators. The product is used to read data from multiple front-end I/O field devices over one communication link and make the data available real-time to a back-end management system through another. This way conventional devices can be attached to a modern control system and through the Modbus RTU protocol easily communicate with most SCADA / HMI systems and PLCs.
The device provides the ability to save Data Logger information to an internal non-volatile memory, allowing real-time I/O channel data from the controller to be recorded. The data files are then periodically sent to the control center.
Modbus or TCP masters are able to read/write data from up to 8 slave devices via a galvanically isolated RS485 port. Our data acquisition concentrator has a modular plastic case, mountable on a DIN-rail.
Cost-effective data acquisition solution for reading consumption data from meters (water, gas, electricity) or readout status of connected I/O inputs. The ability to integrate with SCADA systems and other industrial devices, and the reliable real-time I/O monitoring in combination with the data logger make this concentrator one of the most cost-effective products of industrial IoT.
- 8 galvanically isolated digital inputs
- Input type: voltage (WET mode)
- Isolated RS485 port
- Modbus RTU protocol communication
- Configurable watchdog for monitoring Modbus communication and activity
- Store of counter values in non-volatile memory
- LEDs for indicating the operation, input status
- M2M Router® RS485 edition
- M2M Router PRO4®
- M2M Modbus RS485 IO® Gateway
- Modbus RTU compatible PLC systems, Scada, metering applications