WM SYSTEMS LLC
WAS ESTABILISHED 18 YEARS AGO, IN BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
Since the foundation
The company was founded in 2002, in Budapest, Hungary. We operate offices in Europe
(Hungary, Slovakia, Romania) with 30 employees – mainly engineers.
Who we are?
We are a significant IoT & M2M developer
company in Europe.
We are accepted
and recognized partners
of international mobile operators
and system integrators, utility companies
, energy providers, safety-
and industrial companies
wireless communication solutions, all based on IoT
(Internet of Things) and the M2M
(machine to machine) technologies, by serving mainly 4G, LTE Cat.M,
data transmission and complete service to our Customers.
data transmission devices use mobile providers’ internet
services to connect the systems and data centers.
The product families
that we provide responding to international
customers’ and industrial needs
– we focus
on the IoT market
, by offering mobile network platforms, complete
data transmission solutions
(system integration, SIM card services, etc.) to our Customers.
them with our 18 years experiences,
by means of our wireless data transmission
solutions transmission solutions
Bela KORMOS, Managing Director
We and our Partners
We have strategic partnership
with Utilities & Mobile operators. We are successful Partners of Gemalto®, Telit®
international module manufacturers.
We’ve sold more than 350.000 IoT devices
worldwide with management platforms for smart grid, public street lighting, smart metering
for electricity, water and gas networks and security monitoring
in more than 30 countries.
- for Smart Metering – remote consumption readout and transmitting by our modems (water, gas and electricity)
- for Public Street Lighting – street lightcontrol and maintenance
- for Smart Grid – Load management and submetering solutions
- for Industry – smart IoT DCUs (data concentrators and routers) for PLC and Scada systems
- for Safety solutions – by our wireless safety & fire alarm transmitting communicators
Continue to offer complete solutions
for utility companies
, service providers
and industrial partners
to excel the remote readout
of consumption meters
(AMI) by smart metering
and measurement systems
to serve the telemetric,
and maintenance fields.
Our product development
responds to our customers’ needs from PCB design
, software integration
to wireless data transmission
and meeting providers’ needs
, alarming, remote access
Our product and service development is based upon industrial needs
and software integration
– from onsite connection, through data transmission up to central data collection, providing remote access, control, monitoring and continuous life signals and notification.
- 18 years of experiences in development and design in mobile communication and data transmission
- Compatibility with any kind of mobile platforms: CDMA 450 / 2G / 3G / 4G / LTE Cat.M / Cat.NB
- Applying wired networks (industrial Ethernet, RS485 Modbus, broadband Power Line Communication), and wireless connections (RF169/433/868, wireless M-bus)
- Secure and protected data transfer, bi-directional, encrypted communication
- Remote access and easy program refresh, configuration – through our devices
- Customized reader modems for industrial meters: Honeywell®, Elster®, Landis & Gyr®, Itron®, EMH®, SAPHIR®, PME-PMI®
- Remote monitoring and management by our applications – accessible with our devices
- During the manufacturing process we pay close attention to quality control and management procedures
- We run detailed tests for high availability, stability and reliability of our products – test reports and certifications are available to testify the results
- Since 2006, our company has introduced and operated the ISO 9001:2015 quality control standard – „For the design and development of mobile data transmission devices, and for the distribution and servicing of information technological equipments”. We have CERTOP ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Our company’s development, production and business processes are regulated and performed by this quality control system.
- We have prepared for the implementation of the IT security management system (ISO/IEC 27001). The introduction procedure is in progress.
- Since 2016 we have obtained the international FIRA Platform qualification, an international sustainability certification, which proves that our company’s activities are conducted so as to satisfy requirements international norms and standards. Our company has been awarded a certificate confirming that our company is reliable and to conduct business relations with it is secure.
- WM Systems LLC is a member of the Acredited Scientific System Innovation Cluster group.
- We have realized European Union sponsored development projects in co-operation with the local authorities.