Our company is looking for a Sales Support Engineer / Test Expert who is responsible for actively driving and managing the technical part of a Sales Engagement.
• Work closely with the sales team on account management
• Ensuring the success of customer POC / Pilots
• Providing online help for customers, product support
• Developing and delivering company/product presentations and demostrations
• Building demonstration environments for exhibitions (of connecting products)
• Be the technical product expert for customers and stay up-to-date on the IoT Product
• Work with Product Management and Engineering to provide feedback from the field
• Functional and integration testing of our developments (hw, sw)
• Write internal and external technical collateral, like typical deployment and use cases
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field
• 3+ years experience in technical customer suppor or product development
• Work experiece industrial environment
• Prior experience in a fast-growing SMI environment
• Hands-on administration and troubleshooting experience with comminication devices (wireless routers, modems)
• GSM/GPRS/4G/LTE networking skills and experience
• Fluent experience in Linux kernel and embedded systems (such as Linux CLI, OpenWrt)
• IP networking skills (TCP/IP, UDP protocols, IP route, firewall)
• Advanced Router configuration skills (Cisco, IPSec, OpenVPN, tunelling)
• Knowledge of scripting languages (bash, phyton or similar)
• Pre-sales support or development experience in the industrial IoT industry
• Standalone problem solving ability, responsibility, reliability
• Good communication and collaborative skills, confident and excellent use of English language
• Other european language is an advantage (Serb, German, French)
What we offer:
• Competitive income
• Contiuously growing international company
• Exciting tasks, possibility of self-developing
• Pleasant working environment, young team
Send your CV, introduction to the email@example.com email address.
The 450MHz Alliance organization has posted a news on its website about our new secure router. The full text of […]
As data volumes and transfer needs continue to grow, the communications technologies are evolving into newer and better systems that […]
As the smart grid evolves, electrical utility companies are using various communication technologies to efficiently connect the distributed energy resources, […]
As demand for water increases amidst dwindling resources and high operating costs, the utility companies are increasingly adopting smart metering […]
Digital technologies are providing utilities with a wide range of operational and optimization opportunities. In particular, adding intelligent sensors and processing platforms enables smart metering which allows utilities to monitor their systems in real-time.
Smart metering is a digital technology that enables utilities to streamline their activities, reduce operational costs, wastage, and outages.
A router DCU is an electronic device that delivers a combination of hardware and software functions to support smart metering and automation.
With growing pressure to conserve limited water resources, smart metering provides the utilities with the opportunity to streamline their water distribution processes through data-driven decisions.
Street lights are vital components of urban infrastructures. By illuminating the streets, roads, pavements, and other public spaces during the night, the lighting provides a safe and comfortable environment for both drivers and pedestrians.
Which are the key factors for Industrial IoT (IIoT) projects abd IoT applicationM Check our article!