Our company is looking for a Sales Support Engineer / Test Expert who is responsible for actively driving and managing the technical part of a Sales Engagement.
• Work closely with the sales team on account management
• Ensuring the success of customer POC / Pilots
• Providing online help for customers, product support
• Developing and delivering company/product presentations and demostrations
• Building demonstration environments for exhibitions (of connecting products)
• Be the technical product expert for customers and stay up-to-date on the IoT Product
• Work with Product Management and Engineering to provide feedback from the field
• Functional and integration testing of our developments (hw, sw)
• Write internal and external technical collateral, like typical deployment and use cases
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field
• 3+ years experience in technical customer suppor or product development
• Work experiece industrial environment
• Prior experience in a fast-growing SMI environment
• Hands-on administration and troubleshooting experience with comminication devices (wireless routers, modems)
• GSM/GPRS/4G/LTE networking skills and experience
• Fluent experience in Linux kernel and embedded systems (such as Linux CLI, OpenWrt)
• IP networking skills (TCP/IP, UDP protocols, IP route, firewall)
• Advanced Router configuration skills (Cisco, IPSec, OpenVPN, tunelling)
• Knowledge of scripting languages (bash, phyton or similar)
• Pre-sales support or development experience in the industrial IoT industry
• Standalone problem solving ability, responsibility, reliability
• Good communication and collaborative skills, confident and excellent use of English language
• Other european language is an advantage (Serb, German, French)
What we offer:
• Competitive income
• Contiuously growing international company
• Exciting tasks, possibility of self-developing
• Pleasant working environment, young team
Send your CV, introduction to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
We will be exhibiting as M2M / IoT technology providers
The group of WM Systems LLc.
20 years ago, in 2002 two young and ambitious engineers left the telco they worked at to start their own […]
As smart metering needs continue to grow, utilities are looking for cost-effective, scalable, and secure connectivity solutions and cellular provides […]
The 450MHz Alliance organization has posted a news on its website about our new secure router. The full text of […]
As data volumes and transfer needs continue to grow, the communications technologies are evolving into newer and better systems that […]
As the smart grid evolves, electrical utility companies are using various communication technologies to efficiently connect the distributed energy resources, […]
As demand for water increases amidst dwindling resources and high operating costs, the utility companies are increasingly adopting smart metering […]
Digital technologies are providing utilities with a wide range of operational and optimization opportunities. In particular, adding intelligent sensors and processing platforms enables smart metering which allows utilities to monitor their systems in real-time.
Smart metering is a digital technology that enables utilities to streamline their activities, reduce operational costs, wastage, and outages.