A compact, robust cellular router for high-bandwidth industrial M2M/IoT applications. Cost-effective solution for secure, stable mobile connection even in harsh conditions. This router comes with a high-speed Cat.4 module which provides a broadband connection with downlink up to 150Mbps and uplink up to 50Mbps that can easily support the transmission of high-quality video images. Ideal for a wide range of IoT and M2M applications involving real-time video streaming and surveillance, connecting ATM/POS etc..
Manage your IP security cameras, digital video recorders, network video recorders via a reliable, secure high-speed internet connection.
Cellular routers are highly effective for the implementation of reliable and extremely secure communications networks for remote substation SCADA, distribution automation, and metering applications. The routers collect data via Ethernet and send it to a central server through encrypted LTE cellular networks.
We also offer customization (protocols, interfaces, modules etc.) for large projects.
The M2M ROUTER has full remote access, monitoring and maintenance features.
On-demand OTA firmware and software upgrades may be remotely and securely uploaded to the cellular router from any point within the user’s network. The Windows-based Device Manager software allows faster deployment and guarantees the secure and proper functioning of the routers. State-of-the-art management functionalities including rapid device onboarding with bulk provisioning, easy administration, in-depth visibility of device status and, its performance metrics and security issues, logical groupings of devices into hierarchical structures for mass software and firmware updates.
- Real-time access to security video and data
- Works with analog, IP, or hybrid video cameras and encoders
- Power: 12/24V, 1A power supply (9-12V), microfit 4-pin
- Operating System: OpenWrt
- Physical Interfaces:
- Ethernet port (RJ45; 10/100 Mbit, Ethernet LAN)
- MicroSD (for data storage)
- Protocols: DHCP, DynDNS, IP Route, IPv4/IPv6, FTP, SFTP, SNTP time handlink, NTP time service, SSHv2, HTTP, IPsec, OpenVPN, IP passthrough, Modbus TCP/Modbus RTU
- Communication module: LTE Cat.4
- User Interfaces: WebGUI/LuCi interface, OpenWrt operation system, Linux command line
- Configuration:OpenWrt web interface; optionally our Device Manager
- Management: Device Manager (AES-256 encrypted)
- Enclosure/Casing: rugged, robust, IP51 industrial aluminium
Our remote device management solution offers state-of-the-art management functionalities including rapid device onboarding with bulk provisioning, easy administration, in-depth visibility of device status, its performance metrics and security issues, logical groupings of devices into hierarchical structures for mass software and firmware updates.
Microsoft Windows-based application hosted on-premise for high security and continuous remote management of IoT devices (routers, modems etc.). Ideal for enterprise or government deployments with strict ICT policies.