Land-line based security systems are the past. They are more expensive to operate and less secure than modern cellular-based security systems. No need to replace the whole system, only the signal transmitter module. Upgrade to cellular today.
The EASY2s is our reliable able cellular alarm signal transmitter and remote input monitoring device for security systems. It is suitable for both alarm signaling, input monitoring (through its I/Os) and can even be used to control connected devices (like gates) remotely.
The communicator receives the incoming alarm signals from connected security sensors through the tip-ring plug and transmits alarm signals to the security monitoring or dispatch center through the SIA DC09 (Contact ID) protocol. The device can be configured remotely using our EasyTerm config tool, or via SMS messages.
It emits periodic life signals and provides detection and notification capabilities of wire cut sabotage. The output line can be switched remotely (for gate opening, device control).
Alarms or events can be configured to send immediate SMS notification (up to 4 phone numbers). The device can be ordered with 2G / 3G / 4G / LTE Cat.M cellular modules.
- Retrofit your land-line security system with our cellular alarm transmitter so you will not need to replace the whole system to have a future-proof solution
- Use it as backup alarm transmission channel (GSM voice or data)
- Connect external devices you would like to control remotely
- Extend the system with further I/Os (due the optional expansion PCB)
- Connect an extra siren, a spare battery pack, or a sabotage switch to the device and provide thus the highest level of safety for your home, office, company