This cellular modem has been specifically designed for use with specific Landis+Gyr® electricity meters.
The modem has RS232 and RS485 (RJ12) connection capabilities, and provides a transparent data link to the HES, through the CDMA450 / 2G / 4G LTE / Cat.M and Narrow Band wireless network.
Our modem forms part of the AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure) of the utility company.
Suitable for remote meter readout of electricity meters, meter data download and configuration on the provider’s request by schedules or on-demand.
It is possible to use this device as a universal external modem – as it you can connect it to almost any meter via RS232/RS485.
- Support for CDMA 450, 2G, 4G LTE Cat.1, Cat.M and Cat.NB networks
- It can be installed into the meter enclosure and fastened securely
- Design & connectivity satisfy meter manufacturer standards
- Sealed and separated from the meter
- Compatible with Landis+Gyr® E350, E450 electricity meters (ZMD310, ZMD410 types)
- Power supply from the metrology (AC power)
- Optional surge protection from 4kV up to 12kV
- „Push” data sending (FTP or IEC push, SMS trigger)
- IEC 62056-21 protocol
- Scheduled data sending or triggered by an alarm
- Remote switch of the meter operation mode
- It can also be operated from a private network with NAT, the modem connects to the HES (Head End System)
- Remote & safe firmware updates
- Free WM-E Term® configuration tool
- Supercapacitor option
- Remote Automatic Meter Readout of the Electricity Meter
- Operational check
- Maximum Demand Reset
- Meter synchronization