Cellular modem designed specifically for the remote automatic meter reading of Landis+Gyr® E350, E450, E550 (type Zxx 3xx and Zxx 4xx) electricity meters. The device can be ordered with various cellular module types. In collaboration to provide state-of-the-art cellular modems for its customers in Europe, WM Systems was selected as one of the OEM suppliers of Landis+Gyr.
The product’s case was designed to fit under the enclosure of the meter and it connects through an RJ45 data connector. As part of an AMR/AMI solution, the modem provides a stable, transparent connection to the meter through which the HES can pull consumption data from the meter.
The modem can send data by CSData call (2G) also. This is an ideal solution for remote readout of registers and consumption data of the connected electricity meters, plus download of load profile.
The modem is fully configurable by our powerful and easy-to-use WM-E Term® software.
- Supporting the 2G, 3G, 4G LTE Cat.1, Cat.M, Cat.NB networks – module options with „fallback” feature
- It fits perfectly under the terminal cover of the meter and fastened securely (sealed and separated from meter)
- Design & connectivity meets with meter standards
- Compatibility with Landis & Gyr® Zxx 3xx, Zxx 4xx (E350, E450, E550) type of electricity meters
- DC power supply from the metrology
- RS232 transparent data connection (RJ45)
- „Pull” data sending (for HES request), CSData call
- Immediate alarm- and SMS notification
- Remote & safe firmware updates
- Downloadable WM-E Term® configuration tool
- Supercapacitor option (against power outages)
- Self-recovery: embedded watchdog, self recover from faults, ensuring normal operation of the device
- Remote Automatic Readout of the Electricity Meter
- Operational check
- Maximum Demand Reset
- Meter synchronization