Our 3rd generation low-power cellular pulse signal counter and data logger with a built-in cellular modem for smart water and gas metering.
Automated water meter readings with customizable breakdowns, leak detection and prevention. Detection of water leakages to avoid flooding, non-revenue water for more accurate billing, optimization of operating costs, and improvement of water supply reliability.
Remote data collection via the pulse output (S0) or M-bus. Data is sent through LTE NB-IoT / NB2 / Cat.M1, and LTE450 cellular networks to a central server or HES (Head-end System).
This smart water metering device has a standalone and intermittent operation.
It reads and counts the consumption data (pulse signals or M-Bus data) of the connected meters in „sleep mode” and saves the data to the local storage. Then it wakes up at pre-configured intervals to transmit the stored data using MQTT or LwM2M protocol, plain TCP/IP packets or JSON, XML format.
The device has an IP67 waterproof sealed housing. The installation is easy, which is supported by operation LED lights to indicate proper functioning.
Optionally, add-on boards can be attached to the mainboard to extend the capabilities (e.g. more inputs, M-Bus connection, etc).
The modem has a special internal battery which provides energy for more than 5-10 years.
With the over-the-air (OTA) protocol, the device can be configured and the firmware can be updated remotely without the need to send experts to the field.
- Continuous pulse signal / M-Bus data collection, counting
- Scheduled data sending via LTE Cat.M and Cat.NB network
- TCP/IP data sending (protocol and format by user selection)
- Safe local storage of consumption data
- Security alerts for detecting: top cover removal, motion, leak or excessive flow, battery capacity
- IP67 waterproof design, operation LEDs for installation
- Add-on boards (order option)
- Internal battery for more than 5 years of lifetime
- External flash for data storage (order option)
- WM-E Term configuration software
- Utility companies
- Energy providers
- Smart metering (water, gas, heat, electricity)
- Smart cities